Wisconsin Rural Opportunities Foundation Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to an undergraduate nursing student enrolled at the Oshkosh campus. Applicant must be admitted, or have applied for spring admission, to the College of Nursing. Applicant must be from a WI family farm or rural area in WI (a township, village, or city with a population of less than 20,000 people). Applicant must have financial need based on the FAFSA and must demonstrate involvement in community and/or extracurricular activities (excluding athletics). This award will be split evenly between the Fall 2023 and Spring 2024 semesters. If the recipient is not enrolled in the spring semester, the second installment will be forfeited.
- College of Nursing, College of Nursing Accelerated BSN, College of Nursing BSN@Home, College of Nursing Traditional BSN, Oshkosh Campus, Undergraduate Award
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you from a rural area in WI (population less than 20,000 people) or has your family ever operated a WI farm that derives a majority of its family income from farm operations?
- At this time, do you plan to return to a rural Wisconsin area upon graduation?
- If selected to receive this scholarship, you must submit the Recipient Information Form and agree to receive periodic communications from the WI Rural Opportunities Foundation. Do you agree to this?
- Please submit a statement describing your involvement in extracurricular and volunteer activities, including dates of involvement and any leadership positions held. See help text for considerations.