Bonell Family Nursing Scholarship
Applicant must be enrolled in the full-time BSN to DNP Family Nurse Practitioner program. Applicant must be nearing program completion with at least 59 credits completed. Applicant must be in good standing and must demonstrate academic achievement. Applicant must be a role model of healthy behavior via a self-report of lifestyle improvement or a leadership role within a community group or class. Applicant must have need based on the FAFSA. This award will be paid out in Spring 2023.
- The Bonell Family
- College of Nursing, College of Nursing Graduate Program, Graduate Award, Oshkosh Campus
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you in the final year of the full-time DNP FNP program?
- Please provide an essay explaining how you are a role model of healthy behavior through lifestyle improvement or leadership role within a community group or class.
- Please submit a statement describing your desire to receive a university degree.
- Please provide a statement outlining how you finance your education, including jobs, other support, etc.