Dave Engels Journalism Scholarship
This scholarship was established in memory of Dave Engels ’79. Applicant must be enrolled as an undergraduate at the Oshkosh campus and must be majoring in multimedia journalism. Applicant must be in good academic standing and must meet the minimum criteria for enrollment in journalism courses. First preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate leadership in writing/editing journalism through participation in the Advance-Titan or a related experience. Applicant must have financial need based on the FAFSA. This award will be paid out in Fall 2023.
- Family and Friends of Dave Engels
- College of Letters & Science, Journalism, Oshkosh Campus, Undergraduate Award
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you in good academic standing and do you meet the minimum criteria for enrollment in journalism courses?
- You must provide three news stories, features, columns, editorials, or other published writings.
- Please provide the URL of your work sample or portfolio.