Li Hu Art Student Scholarship
This scholarship was established in honor of retired UW Oshkosh art professor Li Hu. Applicant must be enrolled full- or part-time in a BFA program at the Oshkosh campus. Preference will be given to students with an emphasis in 2D studio art, but others are encouraged to apply. Applicant must have at least junior standing and must have completed at least one 300 level drawing/painting class at time of application. Applicant must have a minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA in their major. Academic achievement shall not be a selection consideration beyond meeting the minimum GPA requirement. Selection will be based upon promise and potential to succeed in drawing/painting. Students intending to pursue an MFA will be given first preference. This award will be paid out in Fall 2023.
- Li Hu & Ping Li
- Art, College of Letters & Science, Oshkosh Campus, Undergraduate Award
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you completed at least one 300 level drawing/painting course?
- Are you studying 2D studio art?
- Please enter your GPA in your major.
- Preference is given to applicants planning to pursue an MFA. If this applies to you, please comment on your graduate study plans.
- Please provide the name and email of a Department of Art faculty or instructional staff/adjunct member who has agreed to serve as a reference to support your application.